Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Yougov 0 v 0 Populus

So my thought was, if folks collect my data and they get money from it, why not join opinion poll companies and at least get some money back for my thoughts and opinions. Every few weeks or so, or if there is something significant which happen, I will create a blogpost about it.

YOUGOV

Did have a strong start with this and had one opinion survey which gained me 200 points which is equal to £2, but that was just the one, the opinion surveys have gone down to 50p a go with an extra 10p for thoughts on celebrities or products, today I have had one which was only worth 25p. 2 folks have joined from following the link below and that earned me £4. So my current total is £15.55

POPULUS

Now I had one survey after joining then it went quiet, I then had two surveys come through and although you start filling them out you suddenly get a message pop up saying they don't need you for the survey, kind of led me to believe would I get anything from them. Then over a 4 day period I had 6 surveys which has brought my total up to £15. It seems you may have lulls but when you do get the surveys come through you can quickly raise your pot of money.

THOUGHTS

It seems the perfect polling survey company would be one who pays for you to find people to join them, and allows for money transfer digitally not cheque as Yougov do, but have the well paid surveys Populus does, you don't need lots every day but some good quality ones every so often, it would make the best of both worlds.

I do wonder, how the surveys will come through when I get closer to the £50 claim mark, will they slow down? Shouldn't be so pessimistic I guess.
--
As I write about the polling experience I will use the header to show how many £50s I have received from each one. Currently it is nil nil.



Click this link to see how all the endeavours are helping to build towards the final goal. 


No comments:

Post a Comment