Sunday, November 25, 2018

53 Days of walking to work and not spending money at work

Stats. 

So far I have walked 44 Mile in November 185 miles in total since starting this blog

I have stopped myself from spending £165 at work (£51 of which in November) on sweets and snacks, I don't really need.

Click this link to see how all the endeavours are helping to build towards the final goal. 

Thoughts

Well, these are combined thoughts today, of Friday and Saturday. The weather was better, cold but dry so I got the walking in to work. I do genuinely feel bad if I don't get a days walk in. So it was good to only miss the one day.

As for my real thoughts, well it is the mulling over of the past few days, I had gone to work on Thursday having had a strong start to the month sales wise, thinking it would fairly easy to kick on and get more sales and potentially get myself one of my best bonuses for the year. Thursday, fell flat on it's face, Friday was dire. It wasn't until Saturday that things improved. One thing I put this down to was the more relaxed attitude from myself, Thursday/Friday was jump on every opportunity, Saturday was plant the seed and see if it would grow.

People on Saturday actually sold the products to themselves, which made it all the stranger to comprehend when on the previous 2 days you had observed the need, advised how your product would help them, get agreement from the customer that you were right, but still not get the sale. Yet on Saturday I would just say you could get this product if you like, and the customers would then talk about how it was good for them or if they bought these two it would be the same price as one really good one. All my lines of sale, but I just had to sit back and let them have the discussion with them self.

It can be frustrating as you feel you have worked harder on the previous 2 days and got nothing, and sit back and simply reap the rewards. I then got to thinking about this blog, I would like it to be somewhere folks would come have a look, pass comment, share and so on. But my come see me approach doesn't work, my best sharing has been for random things. What has worked is adding the cartoons at the bottom. The message folks might not be interested in, but the cartoon may have made them chuckle so they share it.

As for if I get folks to to come and look or not, I would be happy to hit my goal and no one see it then have everyone watching and miss the goal. 

Anyways thanks for reading if you have done so, and feel free to comment.

Image result for random acts cartoon

No comments:

Post a Comment