Wednesday, November 14, 2018

46 Days of walking to work and not spending money at work

Stats. 

So far I have walked 25 Mile in November 166 miles in total since starting this blog

I have stopped myself from spending £138 at work (£24 of which in November) on sweets and snacks, I don't really need.

Click this link to see how all the endeavours are helping to build towards the final goal. 

Thoughts

It was great to have some time yesterday for just me and our lass, we had a look around town, and on more than one occasion I made our lass laugh. Our lass has the dentist today, so I did want yesterday to be a day of forget whats happening in the future kind of experience.

It also meant with the 3 miles of walking to work, we also did 3 miles yesterday walking around town. I used my Better Points app to measure the distance and I was quiet surprised at how far we had walked. It is also a shame to see how many places which have closed down. You do look and think it is becoming a ghost town where you can just eat, drink or buy other folks cast offs. I do feel that big brands should open up and have more of an experience with their products, so you may well buy them online but you can have a day out trying the different items, as we all love to try before we buy. We should have more places where you can learn new skills or brush up on old ones. Long gone are the days of pile it high and folks will just come and buy it.

In other news, the blog had it's first comments, although this is just a online diary, to help me keep up with the project, it does help to have folks pass by and share their thoughts. The cartoons on the end of posts and on the bottom of twitter posts have worked a treat, people much prefer visuals to a lot of words. Here endeth the lesson.

Feel free to comment.

Image result for shopping ghost town cartoon

No comments:

Post a Comment