Thursday, November 22, 2018

51 Days of walking to work and not spending money at work

Stats. 

So far I have walked 38 Mile in November 179 miles in total since starting this blog

I have stopped myself from spending £155 at work (£41 of which in November) on sweets and snacks, I don't really need.

Click this link to see how all the endeavours are helping to build towards the final goal. 

Thoughts

My head is a complete shed at the moment, is my first thought. You set off in one direction for your day, and then something completely different happens. The day itself has been full of good news. I have a brand new phone from Google, so it means I can sell my old one and add £240 to my total. I am well on target for getting bonus this month, I have already earned £60 worth of vouchers for Christmas. Yesterday I had quite a successful day with advertising myself on twitter with this tweet earning over 20,000 impressions.


----

So why am I not at least content? Honest answer I don't know, I guess a lot of things are up in the air, I don't like change so I have to get used to my new phone which will take a few weeks, getting used to how to handle it, how to find the things you go to without thinking with my current phone. I stress about will I get the £240 for the phone which I have sold, and so be happy when that is sent off and the money received. Even though I have got my bonus almost secured, today has been a very slow day, and I have found it difficult to kick on, and yes I have got the vouchers but they will come just the week before Christmas if I am lucky. 

But all the time I say to myself everything happens for a reason. Today you may notice that the mileage has only gone up by one, that is because it was one of those wet you through rain days, which I just noticed on the way out to putting the bins out, which was in itself lucky because it gave me chance to divert my day, get a lift with our lass, and simply walk across from where she works to my place of work, and do the prison walk at dinner which totalled the one mile.

So I look forward to calmer times, when money is banked and things return to normal. My OCD can get the better of me, and I do try my best not to unravel but its so difficult. Do you have any tips folks?

Image result for everything happens for a reason cartoon

No comments:

Post a Comment