Thursday, November 1, 2018

Interesting interest

On the first of each month the bank account I have chosen to put all the money in declares the interest I have. Now YES! I could have got more else where, but I need ready access to it, and can't be waiting for branches to open, or procedures to be followed if you have an emergency bill to pay. Can't tell someone demanding money to fix something, "Oh my bank only gives me money if I give them a weeks notice" or "They are open again Tuesday after the Bank Holiday"

Now I hope nothing like that does happen, but it does mean that I ain't getting the best rate, but it is the best rate for what I want it to do.

So every first of the month this will be my latest post, with not much more further a do. the interest was 7p. (stop sniggering)

It is part of the bigger picture which you can see by clicking the link below

Click this link to see how all the endeavours are helping to build towards the final goal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment