Tuesday, November 20, 2018

50 Days of walking to work and not spending money at work

Stats. 

So far I have walked 37 Mile in November 178 miles in total since starting this blog

I have stopped myself from spending £150 at work (£36 of which in November) on sweets and snacks, I don't really need.

Click this link to see how all the endeavours are helping to build towards the final goal. 

Thoughts

50 Days!!! YAY!!! An over use of the exclamation mark, but it is a good feeling, quite an achievement, if done in a comparison with cricket, it is an innings without any boundaries, they have all been run singles, well, walked shall I say.

The times when I wish to break my run, and buy food at work is getting fewer and further between. The money is mounting up, now at £150 and as I mentioned in previous posts I am going to up it to £5 from now on, as inflation would effected the price and some days, especially on the 12 hour shifts I would have bacon butties in the morning a meal in the afternoon and a snack right at the end, so easily coming to more than a fiver. 

Quite proud, it may not seem much to many but it is a lot to me.

#GoMe

Image result for 50/50 cartoons

No comments:

Post a Comment