Friday, November 16, 2018

47 Days of walking to work and not spending money at work

Stats. 

So far I have walked 28 Mile in November 169 miles in total since starting this blog

I have stopped myself from spending £141 at work (£27 of which in November) on sweets and snacks, I don't really need.

Click this link to see how all the endeavours are helping to build towards the final goal. 

Thoughts

It has been over 2 years since the EU referendum was held in the UK, now I don't mention this as something to bang on about the rights and wrongs of it, but more to do with timescale. I remember talking to folks about it, I am remember the results morning, all very clearly, as though it was this summer, and if pushed I would say it happened last year but would have struggled to grasp as I do now that it is over 2 years ago,

Now the point of all that? Well it is the concept of time, at the moment I am still in the very early stages. Looking forward to the future, looking forward to future targets. Still with the nagging doubts, of will I achieve my goals? Will I get anywhere close? The answer comes from experience itself, and to simply take each day as it comes, as I do now by writing these blog posts. Complete one each day. Note down what I have added to the total and move onto the next step. At some point in the future, I hope at least, I will look back and say "Wow!" I remember when I had only collected £141 and now I have over a grand or two grand.

It is all step by step moment by moment, your goal sometimes arrives without warning and surprise and when you look back you don't always realise just how far you have travelled.

Image result for travelling cartoons

No comments:

Post a Comment