Sunday, November 11, 2018

45 Days of walking to work and not spending money at work

Stats. 

So far I have walked 19 Mile in November 160 miles in total since starting this blog

I have stopped myself from spending £135 at work (£21 of which in November) on sweets and snacks, I don't really need.

Click this link to see how all the endeavours are helping to build towards the final goal. 

Thoughts

It is good to know you are not alone with your thoughts and actions, and yes I knew it but it is good to get replies like the one below.

--
--

It reaffirms what you are doing, also got to thinking that am I being a little under representative of what I spent, by only saying £3, I had a quick check of a bank statement from a few months ago, totalled then divided by the time in and it was actually nearer £4 a day, so as I like things to be whole numbers and not oddments. When I get to £150 which is on day 50 which will make it all neat and tidy. I will be upping the savings to £4 a day.

As for yesterday, it was a rare day at work, it flew by. I think I will frame it and store that memory. 

Now lets have a laugh, hope the cartoon makes you chuckle as well.

Related image

3 comments:

  1. Just becoming aware of those extra expenditures can make such a huge difference. Great idea to track it with a goal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, this is such a cute post at the end! So much good sense within the main body of content too! We all know that if we look after the pennies, the pounds take care of themselves but it's hard to not slip up and think those little expenses don't matter but they really do all add up in the end.
    Well done on doing so well so far and I'm totally wowed by all those miles you've covered walking too!
    xoxo
    Hanna Rose
    Latest Blog Post: Christmas Blog Post Ideas Part. 3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your thoughts folks, you are actually the first 2 to reply to anything I have written on this blog. It is amazing to finally how much you can save with just putting the money away which can be spent on items you can easily do with out.

    ReplyDelete