Thursday, October 25, 2018

Yougov 0 v 0 Populus

Being paid for online polling, now this may not be for everyone, as you have to click buttons to say you don't care what you do with me my information. Now to me, it seems folks collect your information all the time in the back ground and don't pay you a penny for it, so why not answer a few questions and get a £50 cheque every so often for the trouble.

Yougov

They work on a 100 points equals a £1 you reach 5,000 points you can claim your £50 which is then paid into your bank in 4 weeks. You get a 100/£1 on your joining survey and all the other surveys I have done have only been 50 points so 50p a time. You get an extra 10/10p for answering do you like / dislike well know people or products. You also have something populus don't do which is refer a friend for this you get 200 points / £2 for that person joining and completing 6 surveys.

Populus

Are known for being the most generous with their polls, My first one got me £2 on the bounce they work a scheme of a £1 a point then when you reach 50 points they send you a cheque for £50 they automatically do this unlike yougov where you have to claim it. Your 50 points is dependent on what you have at the beginning of each month it also takes them 4 weeks to send the cheque out to you.

This is all a slow burner. But has the potential to gather some revenue, as I am sure the pollsters will be busy with brexit and any up coming General Election. I have been reserved on prediction saying 50 pound every 4 months making £150 a year making £950 towards my goal, I think that could be double, but we will see in the future.

As I write about the polling experience I will use the header to show many £50s I have received from each one. Currently it is nil nil.

Click this link to see how all the endeavours are helping to build towards the final goal. 


No comments:

Post a Comment