Saturday, October 13, 2018

Day 28

Stats. 

So far I have walked 20 Miles in October 113 miles in total since starting this blog

I have stopped myself from spending £84 at work (£21 of which in October) on sweets and snacks I don't really need.

Thoughts

Yesterday I was full of cold, and the weather was miserable, the situation today hasn't changed much, voice just about there, kind of need it as my job is talking on the phone and storm Callum or the remnants of, is causing the rain outside. So our lass loves us, so will get another lift to work, it means the mileage hasn't changed but the money not spent will as you see have gone up, I am closing in on a £100.

In other news, I have revised the opinion poll income stream upwards from £50 a year to £150 a year. Based on the fact it seems you get 50p a survey every day, so if this continues over a year that is over £180 as it won't be all the time I have factored I should get £50 every 4 months. This is from just doing one, if the Yougov one slows up then I have at least 5 others I can join as well. As I have work, and I want this to stay fun and not monotonous I am just doing Yougov for the moment.

follow the link below 

Click this link to see how close to the target I am

No comments:

Post a Comment