Monday, October 22, 2018

33 Days of walking to work and not spending money at work

Stats. 

So far I have walked 36 Miles in October 129 miles in total since starting this blog

I have stopped myself from spending £99 at work (£36 of which in October) on sweets and snacks, I don't really need.

Click this link to see how all the endeavours are helping to build towards the final goal. 

Thoughts

Saturday was a long old shift, and over the past few posts I have been writing down my thoughts about time, and where someones mind may be, forever looking to the future, enjoying the present or living in the past. My own worry was about always being in the future, looking forward to the goal I have set in this project, but not enjoying the day, almost wishing my life away so I can get to a point, which in itself is a worry, of when I actually get to that point. What if I don't like it?

Well Saturday was a get through the day, look forward to 8pm, and I did enjoy it. and Sunday was a trip to the seaside with my wife, to have a walk along the prom and hear the breaking waves, it also means we got another 4 miles walking in so added to the monthly total.

Our lass is very good at grounding the high flying kite f my imagination, I would flutter of with my dreams, not actually checking if I was tethered and could come back down again. Our lass sees this as a bad thing, but I do try to say to her "You need a base, you need a counter weight" which can get the reply of "You saying I am fat". But seriously the future is bright and I am not trying to wish my life away but it is difficult when you don't enjoy everything you do right now and hope for the freedoms you believe you will get in the future.

In other news, another YOUGOV poll I am up to £8.80 as someone joined and had a go at the polls as well, you are free to do so as well, follow the link below.



No comments:

Post a Comment