Sunday, October 14, 2018

DAY 29

Stats. 

So far I have walked 20 Miles in October 113 miles in total since starting this blog

I have stopped myself from spending £87 at work (£24 of which in October) on sweets and snacks I don't really need.

Thoughts

Annoyingly the mileage has stayed the same, due to storm Callum, well due to me not wanting to walk 3 miles in the rain and already having a cold and sore throat. About an hour and a half into my shift, my voice wasn't getting any better, I had a sudden bout of sickness, a quick glance to the team leader, a text to our lass and I am home again.

It is so annoying to have thoughts but not be able to just burst out with them, maybe I should learn from these days of making every word count, as they are so difficult to utter. I will more than likely not be at work on Monday, so again no more mileage but will add the £3 regardless, need to keep that going. When pay day comes around I will be add all this to the total. I think that will cheer my spirits when I see everything building up again.

Another day another survey and yes it may only be 50p but every penny counts that is over a grand by the time I am 50.

Click this link to see how all these endeavours are helping to build towards the final goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment