Friday, October 12, 2018

27 Days of walking to work and not spending money at work.

Stats. 

So far I have walked 20 Miles in October 113 miles in total since starting this blog

I have stopped myself from spending £81 at work (£18 of which in October) on sweets and snacks I don't really need.

Thoughts

I really need to change the title of these blogposts where I keeping the diary entry of what I do, 1, It seems a but long winded and hardly a snappy to the point title. 2, Today I won't be walking to work, I could press on and get drenched and make my cold worse, But why do that?

So I need a I am going to walk as much as I can to work, and other times and keep a tally of it. whilst also monitoring what I am not spending at work.

Any suggestions in the comments section please, whilst I have a think between now and the next blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment