Thursday, October 11, 2018

New ways of adding an income to my target

Whilst doing this blog, I won't just sit on my hands and just keep on with the same old, same old.

I will look at other ways of adding an income or way of adding money to my target.

Click this link to see how close to the target I am

This latest one is by completing polling information. my first one got me a £1 when you get to £50 you can withdraw the money.

You get money for introducing folks, so feel free to click on the link below, and you get money for filling out daily and weekly questionaires. Will report back on how quick or slow this will be, currently set a target of £50 a year £300 over the 6 years, will review in the future as I add other polling groups to it, but keeping it real, as the first polls can be there to entice you and then it might slow up.

But every little helps on the way to £50,000


No comments:

Post a Comment