Sunday, October 28, 2018

37 Days of walking to work and not spending money at work

Stats. 

So far I have walked 45 Miles in October 138 miles in total since starting this blog

I have stopped myself from spending £111 at work (£48 of which in October) on sweets and snacks, I don't really need.

Click this link to see how all the endeavours are helping to build towards the final goal. 

Thoughts

So yesterday brought the first fall of snow to the North East, well I say snow it was more like sleet, but an hour walk through it to work and then 12 hours at work sat in the damp clothes wouldn't have been much fun. So if you are taking note the mileage in the stats has stayed the same whilst the money saved has gone up by £3.

Luckily I have a loving wife who doesn't mind giving me a lift of a moving, and that's not just by saying "You look great darling, now walk to work" I do honestly feel bad and always do try to walk to work rather than get our lass up, though I am sure my wife would say I do wilt quite easily some days. So as I say mileage the same money up to a nelson 111.

Each day is becoming more of an achievement, more of a shout to the world "JUST LOOK WHAT YOU CAN DO". Already thinking ahead at the 100 day mark it will be £300 saved, now folks may find it difficult to put aside any sum of money these days, but what about that luxury coffee or bag of crisps or bag of sweets, don't buy it and put the money onto one side, and after time like grains falling through an hour glass, you can have a reasonable pile after a time.

anyway enough my thoughts would love to read yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment