Friday, October 26, 2018

35 Days of walking to work and not spending money at work

Stats. 

So far I have walked 42 Miles in October 135 miles in total since starting this blog

I have stopped myself from spending £105 at work (£42 of which in October) on sweets and snacks, I don't really need.

Click this link to see how all the endeavours are helping to build towards the final goal. 

Thoughts

You do your best to just get your head down and carry on some days, other days you feel as though you have been wired to the mains and have far too much energy to control. Yesterday had both those set of experiences for the first 5 hours I felt absolutely wired, no particular reason. On the way to work I had been thinking about How hopefully by the end of next month I would have saved my first grand. But come the afternoon all the enthusiasm, quick wit and energy had gone, it was back into safety mode. It is always more effort to be happy than be sad. Yesterdays happy spurt didn't half take it out of me.

The EBAY saga is coming to an end, just 2 more items to go and then I can close the door on EBAY Click this link to read why. It can be draining when you just want to do a simple task and it becomes so complex.

The opinion polls is one of the way forwards Click this link to read more about them . It maybe a slow way forward but every little helps.

So for today, a slightly different way of working today at work, a new system needs to be used, and as I have a formulaic way of working I am never one who treats change as a refreshing challenge, but more like an unwanted guest at a table for 8 and you now have to reset the table to accommodate them, ruining your display.

Anyways, would love your thoughts on this or any of the links above.

No comments:

Post a Comment