Monday, October 15, 2018

30 Days of walking to work and not spending money at work

Stats. 

So far I have walked 23 Miles in October 116 miles in total since starting this blog

I have stopped myself from spending £90 at work (£27 of which in October) on sweets and snacks, I don't really need.

Click this link to see how all the endeavours are helping to build towards the final goal. 

Thoughts

Today I have gone back to my old blog post heading for these posts, I previously thought it a bit of mouthful, my other option was simply saying day 28, 29 and so on which sounded a bit like (and create your own Geordie accent) It's day 29 in the Big Brother house. The final nail in the coffin was today I am not actually at work, I have got restricted use of my voice, which can be a big of blow when you work taking and responding to calls.

The millage has been added because I will this afternoon go and walk to meet our lass when she finishes work. I don't like putting down for items not already done, but I really need to meet our lass when she leaves work as she needs the support today. Her first day back after a lot of stress from work.

As for the money, well I haven't been at work so haven't spent the money so will put another £3 in the pot.

Completed another yougov survey and so another 60p in the pot, as with lots of sayings, such as Q. How do you eat an Elephant? A. One mouthful at a time. or which would probably be more politically correct, How do you complete a 1,000 mile journey A. One step at a time. It may seem daft that I comment on 60p but they all add up and over 6 years it is £1,000 Which is something folks would not be so sniffy at. So today there will be a few more posts around things I have done, such as a book I have read, and the Yougov surveys why don't you try it as well?

If you have any thoughts on ways to make money, then feel free to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment