Friday, August 10, 2018

First 2 days completed of enjoying more walking

I do walk quite a bit, but normally at the first sign of weather or a slight ache or pain, I would grab for the phone and book myself a taxi. I also would on my days off just sit and play on here (internet) or my mobile, But on Wednesday I got out and about, even if it was with my mobile, as I was chasing down Zombies. It gave me the chance to do a 3 mile walk which I would not have normally done, then yesterday I walked to work.

So far I have completed 6 miles, and with the less calories intake from work thanks to Day 1 of not spending money at work it will hopefully help Day 1 on the scales come down.

Well that is the theory and this is where I will be reporting and keeping a track of what I am doing. Off for another walk to work today and another tomorrow so hopefully on Sunday I will be reporting on 12 miles completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment