Friday, August 31, 2018

11 days of walking too and not spending money at work

Well we are getting close to the end of the month, and I have now completed 59 miles and we still have today to be added, but as always with blog posts I will blog about it once I have completed it.

Have I done anything special, well walked to work rather than be lazy and take taxis. I did do my Half Marathon and a a couple of cheeky 5 and 6 mile walks, So as a start it is going well, to start pushing the scales in the right direction though, I need to make a success of NO ADD SUGAR. Which I will blog about next and the 2 days of success so far.

On the spending front, or shall we say none spending front. I now have £33 which I wouldn't have if I had continued like I had done before and just bought snacks and sweets. I would have been a few pounds heavier as well.

So yes I am happy, I could be happier but still happiness comes in all forms.


No comments:

Post a Comment