Friday, August 10, 2018

Day 1 of not spending money at work

I am always going to work in the retrospective, as it's best to talk about the success of doing something rather than the possibility it might be done.

So yesterday I completed my first day in this exercise without spending money, no cheeky little packet of biscuits, aero bars or Crisps. I must admit it was only an 8 hour shift, and I only felt tempted once. But it does as the Blur song would sing (Parklife) "I get an enormous sense of well being."

I would also say on average I spend 3 pound so I am £3 better off. So falls under the Wealth section, It also falls under Health and Improving Myself, less unhealthy foods will stop me from piling on the pounds and save them instead and the improvement would be staying on track for something, will my will power win out? I hope so.

So as the days go by I will tot up the money I have saved it will help I would say in the down moments when I may need all I can muster to not be tempted.

No comments:

Post a Comment