Monday, August 27, 2018

9 days walking and not spending money at work.

I always make these blog posts in the retrospective, as this is something I completed on Saturday. In total now I have walked 48 miles since starting this blog in August and saved £27 from food and drinks I would have bought from the work canteen/vending machines.

Always write about what I have done, in case I fall down one day, and give in to temptation and by something, or if the rains come and I don't walk to work.

After the initial buzz of the start we are now into the long miles of a marathon still only on mile 2 or 3 but need to get into a mindset of head down, and keep the pace going, because at the moment I feel fresh but need to be mentally ready for when I start to want to give in.

Also I need to start a new direction which is "No Added Sugar" So I can truly benefit from the exercise. Now that should test my resolve.

No comments:

Post a Comment