Wednesday, August 29, 2018

10 days walking to and not spending money at work.

Bank Holiday Monday has been and gone, and to be honest I would love on a Tuesday to be using the hashtag #BackToWork , but for some of us working all the time is a reality. You don't seem to have a working, middle and upper class these days. Just a, don't have to work, work not a lot, work all the time and the don't work at all but should be working.

3 more miles were added to the total so this now makes 51 miles another day without spending money at work, and as I was out of vouchers, I nearly got tempted but that now makes £30 not wasted at work. I am sure it is purely psychological but the bank balance looks better for it as well.

The next and the most hardest part of this is going to be NO ADDED SUGAR will report on it tomorrow as with all things the day after I have completed a day. It will be for me the toughest thing I am trying to do yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment