Thursday, August 30, 2018

Day 1 of no added sugar complete

I have mentioned on previous posts, I want to report on what I have done, not what I hope to do. Hopes have a knack of not being completed, so I stay with what has happened and not what with what could.

What is No Added Sugar? I do get through quite a bit of sugar, either with breakfast or with large cups of tea or with cups of coffee at work.. This adds to any other intake during the day, So If I were able to cut this out, it should have the kicker to help in the weight loss, as I have been doing the exercise (another 5 miles yesterday that is 56 miles in total for the month so far now) but standing still with the weight.

So yesterday was the first day of buttered weetabix, no tea (max allowed is 1 per day) no coffee at work (which was easy yesterday as I wasn't at work)

Now the results should be clear in a week, if I last the week that is, because taking sugar out of the diet has always been the hardest thing to do. I hope to reporting next week on 7 solid days of good news, and who knows it might have a good progress on the scales.


No comments:

Post a Comment