Saturday, August 11, 2018

Day 3 Walking / Day 2 Not Spending Money At Work (Complete).

Another 3 mile walk to work, so I have completed 9 miles so far in the exercise regime. effectively I have worked out as it takes just over an hour to do the 3 miles I would be doing a marathon (26 miles) in around 9 hours give or take, so I am planning in the future to try and get an app, which for one can be more precise and accurate on timing and distance and see how long it would take for a marathon (abiet it would be split into sections) Then try to improve month on month as I walk it, with at least one go in the next 6 years of doing the distance all in one go.

As for spending money at work, I had already eaten my sandwiches and packet of Cheddars by the end of the first break, I had a period of stress, which meant the hunger came on, and I was tempted to go and get something to eat, but I refrained and I felt good for getting through the day. Approx, 3 pounds better off so that's a £6 saving so far with that as well.

Today is a 12 hour shift, and since they have introduced vending machines which will take card payments, the days of simply making sure you didn't have change have gone. The will power has to be stronger.

I hope to report back tomorrow on a sin free day.

No comments:

Post a Comment