Saturday, August 25, 2018

8 days walking and not spending money at work.

I weighed myself yesterday and I had gone up by 2 pounds, which considering all the walking I have done was depressing, but on deeper thought I need to combat the food intake. One thing I will be starting soon is the no added sugar. The vouchers I have won at work have meant I am still having packets of biscuits, where I had moved from big cups of tea to water, and creamy-milky weetabix with sugar on to buttered weetabix, has all fallen by the way side.

As I mentioned yesterday, the walking only seems to have put of the rot, and it being even worse. With our lass not being well, it meant a walk to and from work yesterday so another 6 miles on the total for the month so that is 45 miles in total now.

No spending money either, but this I would be happier with, when temptation strikes, and I have no vouchers and have to live off will power alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment