Wednesday, December 26, 2018

68 Days of walking to work and not spending money at work

Stats. 

So far I have walked 35 Miles in December 228 miles in total since starting this blog

I have stopped myself from spending £240 at work (£60 of which in December) on sweets and snacks, I don't really need.

Click this link to see how all the endeavours are helping to build towards the final goal. 

Thoughts

I do wonder why I have more thoughts away from this keyboard, than when I am sat here about to write a blog post. 

Well lets get the first thing out of the way, forgive me father for I have sinned. Christmas does put you in situations, a Christmas meal at work which we had down the pub, (well I wasn't going to sit like billy no mates because I am not spending money) Then Christmas Eve we went for a team breakfast, So same scenario sit there watching everyone or join in. 

So although it has been 4 days I have only added 3 days worth of £5s . I am looking back at this time, much like horse racing, it is the fallow time before Christmas then everything springs back to life from Boxing Day onwards.

There is so much I should do, could do, want to do. But so little drive to do it. As I have said at the beginning, sat here in front of the keyboard is like forcing down the last few mouthfuls of Christmas dinner. You know you should stop, but you do like it, so you have a little more, but would anyone really mind if you left a little on your plate.

Bring it on 2019, I will find that mojo.

Image result for lost mojo funny cartoon

No comments:

Post a Comment