Thursday, December 20, 2018

65 Days of walking to work and not spending money at work

Stats. 

So far I have walked 26 Miles in December 219 miles in total since starting this blog

I have stopped myself from spending £225 at work (£45 of which in December) on sweets and snacks, I don't really need.

Click this link to see how all the endeavours are helping to build towards the final goal. 

Thoughts

My first thought is, that I am daft. I had 5 hours to myself yesterday so could have wrote what I like, checked the piece, reformulated anything which didn't quite sound right, and post it. Instead I do it this morning when I have about five minutes spare and I should be putting the bins out.

Monday brought me back on track after the lapse on Saturday, a good walk to work and back to not spending at work. It was as I want a lot of them to be, just another day. If I concentrate on what I am doing it will just get me to thinking too much about it, the aim is to get it to be just second nature. Putting the money to one side and then just walking every day, not giving in to the first excuse of a spot of rain.

It would also mean I can move onto my next and which will be a hell of a lot harder, "No added sugar" M'thinks giving up crack cocaine would be harder. Although as the speaker of the house would say "I make the comment from a sedentary position" Having no experience of drugs who am I to say? But sugar does seem to have it's own chemical hold which I wish to break in 2019.

Yesterday however, wasn't completely lost it was the day I could divvy out the money, so now the total saved is over £1,300 having put away the December money from Super charged 1p challenged and from this the not spending money at work.

My next task is to get back on with the opinion polls survey as between them I have earned £50 I just need to push on and get £50 from each and then I can add that to the pot as well. I just need to get my backside in gear. Things are going well, I just need to stop slacking off.

Image result for motivated funny cartoon

No comments:

Post a Comment