Saturday, December 1, 2018

56 Days of walking to work and not spending money at work

Stats. 

So far I have walked 52 Miles in November 193 miles in total since starting this blog

I have stopped myself from spending £180 at work (£66 of which in November) on sweets and snacks, I don't really need.

Click this link to see how all the endeavours are helping to build towards the final goal. 

Thoughts

Yesterday came a small way to getting the mileage up for this month, as not only did I walk to work, but I walked home as well. Now some would say how else would you get home anyway. But I am fortunate that our lass either finishes the same time as myself and works nearby or will come and get me, as it is an hour walk, and with the greatest will in the world, it's not much fun after a day at work then to walk for an hour to get back home even more knackered. But our lass had nanna duties, so it meant the grand kids had a picnic at home whilst their parents were late back, and I got to walk home. Not all bad as I am closing in on 200 miles walked, and getting fitter for it.

It is also the end of the month so I get to add up the figures, and again it is looking good as I am getting ever closer to the target goal. The next post will show the latest.

Image result for walking cartoon funny

No comments:

Post a Comment