Saturday, December 8, 2018

60 Days of walking to work and not spending money at work

Stats. 

So far I have walked 11 Miles in December 204 miles in total since starting this blog

I have stopped myself from spending £200 at work (£20 of which in December) on sweets and snacks, I don't really need.

Click this link to see how all the endeavours are helping to build towards the final goal. 

Thoughts

Well, I think thought was proven yesterday. Here I am spending time trying to bring to the blog, or pushing hard at any particular thing that I am doing and sometimes it is best to just chill and go with the flow. Not to be confused with sit back and do nothing and hope everything comes to you. But, just chill, get on with your life, do the day to day things.

The reason for the above statement, is because I came home to a bland looking envelope, you know the one. Looks like an advert or bland commentary from the financial services. "Interest is changing" or "Transfer your balance for free". This though was a you have won 2nd prize in a beauty contest moment. I had actually been told that a past credit agreement had been wrongly charged and I should expect a cheque for £82. Did kind of wonder, why the fanfare for the cheque and not just attach the cheque to the bottom of the letter as you normally get in these refund situations. So there could be another £82 to add to the savings.

A few more nice surprises like this would be nice. Makes up for the difference for what I thought I was going to get for the old mobile phone.

In other news, you may have noticed that I have now hit £200 saved from not buying food at work, amazing really that is in 3 months, just proves what we can do if we put our minds to it, and don't just wilt.

Happiness rating is currently soaring high.

Image result for monopoly game funny cartoon

No comments:

Post a Comment