Friday, December 7, 2018

59 Days of walking to work and not spending money at work

Stats. 

So far I have walked 8 Miles in December 201 miles in total since starting this blog

I have stopped myself from spending £195 at work (£15 of which in December) on sweets and snacks, I don't really need.

Click this link to see how all the endeavours are helping to build towards the final goal. 

Thoughts

There is a certain film that says "Build it and they will come" so I plod on with this blog, putting my thoughts down, and think one day some folks will come across and find it interesting enough to make a comment and then come back to read my thoughts.

But that is a bit egotistical of me to think I am worthy of followership, are my words that well crafted, is what I am writing about give something to others that they then can't be without. Probably not really.

Who truly benefits from these witterings? Well I do, and maybe that is what really, and only matters. I am saving my money, I resist spending money at work. So enjoy those rewards, I am certainly in a position now of having money saved, that I know I wouldn't have had if I hadn't done this project, and on a daily basis I remind myself not to buy stuff I can easily do without from work.

So if over the next 6 years if no one other than me read this blog but I achieved the goal, then who cares because I reached my goal. Would rather have my goal achieved and zero readers than lots of readers and miss the goal.

Related image

No comments:

Post a Comment