Saturday, September 22, 2018

Holiday

Time to make a wish, and here is a glorious rainbow that we had on our holiday for you to make your wish against. Obviously mine was to retire at 50 so I can be with our lass.

We didn't do as much walking as I thought we would, thanks mostly to storm Ali, so have nothing to add to the miles done so far, as for the walking we did do, I forgot to monitor.

As for money saved. there is £9 to add from the last 3 days of work and a pound a day since starting the Supercharged 1p challenge <<< which you can find more info about at the link provided. So 10 days would be £10. £19 in total to put away, which I will do the first Wednesday in October. so I have the days between now and then, a day at work and anything else I have come across.

In regards of the 1p challenge I am today 11 days in so saving £11 which on the 1p a day method would have been 66p so currently £10.34 ahead of the curve. Which is what I wish to do to help to get to the £50 grand goal, if you look at the panel at the side you will see the total saved. the projected total if I kept it up as usual, and then the progress I have done to exceed this.

Now back to enjoying the holidays.

---

No comments:

Post a Comment