Sunday, September 16, 2018

21 days of walking to and not spending money at work

Stats. 

So far in September I have walked 31 miles which is 93 miles in total since starting this blog

I have stopped myself from spending £63 at work (£27 of which in Sept) on sweets and snacks I don't really need.

Thoughts.

This Saturday is the last day of September of which I was going to be at work, it is not until the 1st October to which I return to work. I will however still be walking so when we are on holiday I will be monitoring how far we walk and add that to the total above. So should easily smash through the 100 mile mark whilst off.

As for saving? Well I won't have the £3 a day to put away but I will have my Supercharged 1p challenge <<< click the link to read more, which I have found a way of boosting. Which is going to be what my next blog post will be all about. 

Happy with 15 days away from work, and happy I have completed 21 days unbroken walking and not spending money at work. Onwards and upwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment