Saturday, September 15, 2018

20 days of walking to and not spending money at work

Stats. 

So far in September I have walked 28 miles which is 90 miles in total since starting this blog

I have stopped myself from spending £60 at work (£24 of which in Sept) on sweets and snacks I don't really need.

Thoughts.

The reason why I think I will do well at this project above all other projects in the past, is down to simply taking things one step at a time and getting into the routine. Before you know it, you are 2 years in and have saved a good amount of money, hopefully a lot fitter as well.

I have played games on my phone for years, so why not do this project. What is the worst that can happen? If I don't do as well I will only have saved a little bit and potentially stayed the same, in fitness and weight levels. But if I do nothing, then I have the same amount if not less money and be the same level of fitness or more than likely even less fit and unhealthy.

It seems a win, win. Can't say I am one for motivational stuff. But, plan for failure and that is what you get, and I feel sitting around and doing nothing would have only have led to that conclusion.

Soon me and our lass will be on holiday, so fitness up but saving down all that we will be saving is the Supercharged 1p challenge <<< click the link to read more. Plus the money I put away for the share plan. So one more day of walk to work and not spending money on sweets, and then into freestyle mode. Be interesting to see what crops up.

No comments:

Post a Comment