Friday, September 7, 2018

15 days of walking to and not spending money at work

First the stats. After completing the day of work on Thursday, this September I have walked 9 miles which is 71 miles in total since starting this blog and I have stopped myself from spending £45 at work (£9 of which in Sept) on sweets and snacks I don't really need.

Now this may start looking repetitive, logging each day, as I do my walk, and not spend my money. But it helps to reinforce what I am doing and lets me physically see the progress I am making. It has helped a couple of times when I have felt weak. Also when my food vouchers run out, which have been filling the gaps and making it easier to not spend my own money. I can say to myself "You really don't want to spoil all the good work do you? Do you really want to start from the beginning again?"

So it might not make for entertaining blogging, but it is helping me to reinforce my thoughts of "Keep on going!"

No comments:

Post a Comment