Wednesday, September 12, 2018

18 days of walking to and not spending money at work

Stats. 

So far in September I have walked 18 miles which is 80 miles in total since starting this blog

I have stopped myself from spending £54 at work (£18 of which in Sept) on sweets and snacks I don't really need.

Thoughts.

This may well be me just talking to myself, as I am still to see if anyone else had come and read the blog. But it has been a very useful resource. It has kept me strong. I have mentioned before because of the time I have spent doing this, I have not wanted to be weak, and then have to start all over again.

On Monday afternoon the strength of how long I had been doing this project really helped. my lunch had been at 1pm and I had eaten my sandwiches. come 6pm I was wanting a nibble, the day itself had not been great and I was convincing myself that a snack would perk me up. But that internal battle of look at what you would lose out on, won out. So now here I write about 18 days and counting, Quite proud in myself, which is better than a feeling from any packet of crisps I would have had.

No comments:

Post a Comment