Friday, September 14, 2018

19 days of walking to and not spending money at work

Stats. 

So far in September I have walked 25 miles which is 87 miles in total since starting this blog

I have stopped myself from spending £57 at work (£21 of which in Sept) on sweets and snacks I don't really need.

Thoughts.

People look at various tasks, and find them impossible to do, they see a huge mountain in front of them and wonder how are they going to scale it? The answer, one step at a time.

I have started then put away lots of projects, but noticed I had played certain games for years. That got me to thinking, that if I can play a game on my phone for years. Forge of Empires (2 years and counting) Simpsons-Tapped out (3 years and counting). Then why can't I be more productive.

This is why I am excited about the Supercharged 1p challenge <<< click the link to read more.

It will then add to the goal of saving money for when I am 50. If you say that I will save £50,000 in 6 years. You would say that, it is very difficult if not impossible, and bring out every reason to support the fact, the 6 years would fly by and you would be in the same position, wishing you had been able to save £50k.

Where as if you take it one step at a time, 1 penny at a time slowly building up, bringing what ever else you have to it as well, and see that momentum grow, and with it the sum of money, which in itself will gain more money via interest. Then even if I don't get the £50,000 I will be somewhere very close to it, but much further forward than if I had done nothing.

Well that's my thoughts, would love to read yours. Plus any ideas you have as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment