Saturday, January 19, 2019

74 Days of walking to work and not spending money at work

Stats. 

So far I have walked 25 Miles in January 253 miles in total since starting this blog

I have stopped myself from spending £270 at work (£30 of which in January) on sweets and snacks, I don't really need.

Click this link to see how all the endeavours are helping to build towards the final goal. 

Thoughts
--
--

I may have my first convert, although I was never looking for disciples. The above was a Twitter response to what I do each time a put a blog post up on here. I have had folks deride that it was only 3 miles and they do more et cetera. But this one was more positive, it would be great to think that someone else may have changed their habits for the better, thanks to something you yourself was doing.

It is quite a boost for me as well, as I write that this is something just for me, but who, but mad people talk away into their surroundings, knowing they won't get a response but keeping them self comforted by the tones of their own voice. I am here tapping away feeling as though the inner thoughts are just me rambling, for these words never to be seen, and just the comfort of the tapping of my fingers on the keyboard being my only comfort or reward for what I am doing.

Maybe, I just think too much.

I have replied too the tweet, will ask them how it goes on, scootering in London would be adventurous though, and may well test the resolve and nerve of the UKs finest. But still, if it is one less on a crowded tube, and they get fitter and a little bit of money saved, then that is one more positive a result. Lets see what we have to report in the future.

Image result for funny disciples cartoons

No comments:

Post a Comment