Friday, January 4, 2019

69 Days of walking to work and not spending money at work

Stats. 

So far I have walked 6 Miles in January 234 miles in total since starting this blog

I have stopped myself from spending £245 at work (£5 of which in January) on sweets and snacks, I don't really need.

Click this link to see how all the endeavours are helping to build towards the final goal. 

Thoughts

It is not only a new month, but a new year. Happy New Year to you all. The end of 2018 ended with me being laid up for the last 3 working days of it with a pain down my left leg. I am over weight, and this is something else I am going to tackle over the next 5 years, as it is likely what contributed to the trap nerve. As with everything, it had been a nagging ouch every so often but because it just passed through and didn't linger I would forget as soon as the pain went. Last Thursday the pain wouldn't stop. So some pain relief, pills, exercises and nagging from our lass and I am better. It meant I had to reconfigure the money I had already put away before Christmas, although it is not the end of the world, I hadn't actually done what I had said so moved the money from "Work not spent" to "Other" So still keeping the money in the pot.

Miles walked is 6 even though I have only been back for one day this year so far, as I had a walk to meet our lass after she finished work, So that was a 3 mile walk as well, which got me back into the swing of things.

Now it is just head down and carry on, but I will hardly be back at work when I have a weeks holiday next week. But that will give me time with our lass to clear the house, as the clutter is not doing either of us any good at the moment, I doubt I will find anything to sell, but if I do it will be added straight to the pot.

So here is to a great 2019 for us all.

Image result for funny back pain cartoons

No comments:

Post a Comment