Sunday, January 13, 2019

71 Days of walking to work and not spending money at work

Stats. 

So far I have walked 16 Miles in January 244 miles in total since starting this blog

I have stopped myself from spending £255 at work (£15 of which in January) on sweets and snacks, I don't really need.

Click this link to see how all the endeavours are helping to build towards the final goal. 

Thoughts


This week has been a holiday from going to work, not from life though as life has continued on relentlessly, which it will always do, whether I am here or not. I haven't been here though. On this blog. I have been at home with my wife, considering life. It means I haven't been to work to not spend the five pounds each day, it also means I haven't been walking to work. 

This latest report covers the last Friday and Saturday I was at work, I didn't even come online to update. Though like homework from back in the day, I always knew I had to do it, and as per usual I seemed to always do it the day/night before going back to school, the same as I am going back to work tomorrow.

But I am invigorated, I have found something which has been lost for a while, many a reward poster has been placed around the locale, appeals and declarations of want proclaimed from every medium of notification platform. But, it was within all along, simply slumbering, not only recharging it's batteries but replacing them for new heavy duty ones, which can holder a longer charge through those darker days, when the sun leaves us be and does not dare fight the storms over our heads.What in blazers am I on about? It is my "mojo" In all places it was discovered in a works email. Then later on it reoccurred on Tripadvisor.  

Now those purists amongst you who will be deliberating about syntax and grammar, will hope that my mojo dies a death of loneliness from common sense of abuse to the English language. But I believe that the more I proclaim, the more I share my thoughts the greater the athlete my mojo will become and the skill to share its message will be transformed from gibberish to Wordsworth. 

Oh my god, he has lost his mind, No my friends I have discovered another part of it, it is no longer the enemy but a patron of loyal upstanding, who has knocked on the door to be let in early only to find the doors never opened at all.I believe this year will be great, I would say watch this space. but obviously those words will be written. I hope for you to enjoy this praeambulus, as we reach this goal of mine together. 


Image result for mojo found funny cartoon

No comments:

Post a Comment